NYXL1052 offers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending. The high carbon steel used in NYXL strings offers higher break strength, enhanced tuning stability, and accentuated mid-range frequency response.
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1149 offers moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh