The Ripe Banana
Bone nut added, and swapped the pickups for DiMarzio paf pro pickups. Another project that was a happy accident. I was planning on trying for a honey burst or iced tea burst effect. I stained the top with walnut stain and sanded it back, but I wasn't able to sand back the middle as much and I wanted, and was afraid I was going to sand through the veneer, so I just moved on and stained it with the yellow. I ended up liking how it looked, so I didn't bother going for a burst effect. When I was finishing it I kept thinking it looked like a ripe banana, with the brown spots. Finished it with tru-oil.