Porczak

Posted by The Fretwire on

Builder:  Cam

Comments:  The build started as the Rockabilly kit. I cut out the pickup holes to the length of the p90 pickups and then used basswood strips from a hobby store to narrow the width. The finish was done using Behlen tinted lacquer. It was very easy to use and I would definitely recommend it. I replaced the kit tuners with Grover open gear tuners to personalize it some more. Lastly, the headstock logo was made on Microsoft word and printed by a company named Jockomo which is also where I bought the vine inlay decal. The build altogether took me around 3-4 months and was a ton of fun. I couldn't be happier with the results of this build.

Link:  Find the Rockabilly Hollow Body Guitar Kit here.